Russian Tea Cookies
Recipe from AllRecipes.com
1 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
6 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup chopped walnuts
1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine the 6 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar and flour; stir into the butter mixture until just blended.
- Mix in the chopped walnuts.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, and place them 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
- When cool, roll in remaining confectioners’ sugar. If you like, you can roll them in the sugar a second time.