Recipe found on Buzz Feed
1 spaghetti squash
Sea salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
2 chicken breast, cut into 1-2 inch pieces (can be made with pre-cooked chicken in a pinch, but works best with raw chicken)
For the sauce:
1 medium yellow onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
½ lemon, juiced
1 cup chicken broth
8 ounces baby spinach
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F/200˚C.
2. Poke several holes into the spaghetti squash. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. Cut squash in half along the holes. Remove seeds with a spoon. Drizzle squash with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place squash upside down on baking tray and bake for 40 minutes until soft. Let cool.
5. Using a skillet, cook the chicken breast on medium-high heat with a little olive oil for 6-8 minutes until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside.
6. Sauté onion for a few minutes. Add garlic and cook for a minute. Add tomatoes and cook for a couple minutes. Cook until onions are translucent.
7. Add lemon juice and chicken broth, and cook until the liquid partially reduces, about 20 minutes. Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes. Add spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Using a fork, shred the inside of the squash.
9. Pour sauce over the squash. Serve immediately.